Sabtu, 31 Oktober 2015

Daily Expression



DAILY EXPRESSION

                              1.            Asking And Giving For Permission (Meminta Izin)
Rumus :
May + S + VI (kata kerja verb 1)?

Contoh :
§  May I sit here?
§  May I come with you ?
§  May I stay in your house?

                              2.            Giving For Permission (Memberi Izin)
Rumus :
S + may + V1 (verb infinitive )
Contoh :
§  You may come with me
§  You may sit here
§  You may stay in my house

                              3.            Prohibition (Larangan)
Rumus ;
S + May + Not + V1 (Verb Infinitive)

Contoh :
§  You may not sit here
§  You may not stay in my house
§  You may not come with me

                              4.            Request (Keinginan/Permintaan Tolong)
Rumus :
Please + V1 (Verb Infinitive)
Please + Be + Complement (Nominal )

Contoh :
VERBAL
§  Please give me!
§  Please help me!
§  Please support him!

NOMINAL
§  Be diligent, please!
§  Be quiet, please!
§  Be patient, please!


.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar